Cookies with corn flakes, blueberries, chocolate chips and sea salt
Cookies with corn flakes, blueberries, chocolate chips, and sea salt
I believe it's good for the soul to occasionally abandon ourselves to pure pleasure, and this is the case with these buttery blueberry cookies, made crunchy by the add-in of roughly ground corn flakes, chocolate chips, and sea salt.
The look is definitely rustic, but the flavour exquisite! Try and let me know ;-)
COOKIES WITH CORN FLAKES, BLUEBERRIES, CHOCOLATE CHIPS, AND SEA SALT
130 softened butter
150 gr 00 flour
30 gr oat flour*
1teaspoon baking powder
50 gr fresh blueberries
50 gr roughly ground corn flakes
50 gr chocolate chips
1 teaspoon roughly ground sea salt flakes
*if you don't have oat flour, you can simply use 180 gr of 00 flour
1) In a bowl, cream together softened butter and sugar, spoon in in the egg and amalgamate.
2) Add the previously sifted flours, and baking powder, and stir. Now add chocolate chips, corn flakes, salt, and blueberries and stir again.
3) Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4) Pre-heat oven at 170°. With an ice-cream scooper, make small scoops of dough, spacing them well apart, on a previously greased sheet of parchment paper. Bake for about 15/18 minutes.
5) Remove from oven and let cool before serving.