Lemon and Olive Oil Tea-Cake
I do realise that until last year I used to write richer recipe-posts, but the truth is that lately I am mentally busy in a variety of things and don't have many words to share. I still thought you might enjoy a slice of lemon and olive oil cake, so I gathered some pictures and drafted ingredients and method below. Hope you will like the cake :-)
LEMON AND OLIVE OIL TEA-CAKE
200 gr sugar
200 gr eggs (about 3/4 eggs)
70 gr lemon juice
20 gr lemon zests
200 gr 00 flour
74 gr almond flour (or potato flour)
140 gr e.v.o. oil
1,5 gr salt
7 gr baking powder
1) Sift the flours and baking powder twice and keep aside.
2) In a bowl, put sugar, lemon zests, lemon juice, salt, and eggs, and whisk for about 5 minutes.
3) Add half of the dry powders to the bowl, amalgamate, add the olive oil in 4 times, and finally add the remaining dry powders.
4) Grease a baking tin, pour the mixture, and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180° for 50 minutes.
5) Let cool before removing from tin.